Intermediate | 27 min
This lightweight scarf requires no sewing machine, so you can cut your fabric and dive right into adding your edging. Anna Maria will teach you how to blanket stitch around the edges and create a scalloped double crochet edging to flatter any outfit and wear in any season.
Learn how to:
- Choose a fabric
- Blanket stitch edging
- Create scalloped double crochet stitch edging
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to edge your scarf with a crochet design
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Itemized supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert crocheter Anna Maria Horner
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 84" x 15" or 2 1/2 yards of cotton voile for the scarf
- Pearl cotton
- Embroidery needle
- B/2.25mm crochet hook
- Thread snips
- Rotary cutter and mat
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other crafters who have recently taken this class.
Lila and Molly
Donna M. Macino