Home > All Classes > Art + Design > Craft TechnologyGlowforge Projects: Engraved Wooden Sign
Start Free Trial
Beginner | 10 min
Lauren Marcinek from the Creativebug team shows you how easy it is to engrave a customizable wooden sign with the Glowforge. You'll learn how to upload your design and adjust the settings on the machine. Then, see how to make your engraved wood look its very best. With the push of a button, you can add a beautiful touch of handmade to your home or create a one-of-a-kind gift that is perfect for any occasion, from treasured gifts to bridal showers to housewarming parties.
Learn how to:
- Upload a design to the Glowforge
- Laser engrave on wood
- Make your engraved designs pop
- Easy-to-follow video lessons on how etch into wood with the Glowforge
- 2 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instructions by Creativebug instructor Lauren Marcinek
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Computer or laptop
- Wooden sign - approx. 8.5 x 11", .25" in thickness
- Cutting board oil (optional)
- Small towel
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other crafters who have recently taken this class.
Ker & Mais Hen