Advanced | 40 min
This beaded “ribbon” necklace builds on basic bead-weaving skills. You’ll learn an even count peyote stitch and several embellishment designs that you can use to create this necklace or apply to other beading projects. You’ll learn all of these techniques, plus how to make a bead “soup” and anchor your threads so all your precious work stays secure.
Learn how to:
- Work bead-weaving
- Even-count peyote
- Use different embellishment designs
- Anchor and securing threads
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make this stylish necklace
- 9 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert jewelry artist Liz Smith
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- mix of triangle beads (Liz is using size 11 Toho triangles, but you can also use size 10 Miyuki triangles are any kind of triangles) and size 13 Charlotte beads
- semi-precious stones and crystals
- chain nose pliers
- thread burner
- thread bobbin
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other crafters who have recently taken this class.
Lila and Molly
Erin Ronae Scriber